Terms and Conditions
Last revised: 11-3-2023
Your access to and use of the Website indicates that you have had sufficient opportunity to access the Terms and contact us, and that you have read, accepted and will comply with the Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, you shall not use the Website.
1. No advice
- This website contains general medical information. All statements, opinions and documents contained in this Website are for general information purposes only. The information is subject to change without prior notice.
- The medical information is not advice and should not be treated as such. Any reliance you place on the information is at your own risk. Before acting on the information, we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances, carry out your own research and seek professional advice where necessary. This information is not intended to replace a consultation with a qualified medical professional.
2. No warranties
- The medical information on this website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- Without limiting the scope of Section 2.1, we do not warrant or represent that the medical information on this website:
(a) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
(b) is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading.
3. Medical assistance
- You must not rely on the information on our website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
- You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on our website.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, as a user you release the owner of this website and their suppliers and subcontractors involved in online communication for any claim for injury, damage or loss, resulting from your access or reliance on this website.
- You acknowledge that all surgeries have risks, even when performed by a Specialist Surgeon. You acknowledge that complications can occur and that a consultation with a qualified medical professional is required to understand all the risks and complications involved before proceeding with any treatment.
4. Interactive features
- This website may include interactive features that allow users to communicate with us.
- You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through our website’s interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete.
- Any assistance you may receive using any of our website’s interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
Delays or Interruptions: we are not responsible for any delays or interruptions to the WEbsite. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimise delays and interruptions. We cannot warrant that the Website will be available at all times or at any given time. We may at any time and without notice to you, discontinue the Website in whole or in part. We are not responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may result from our discontinuance of the Website.
Our Website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us and is protected by Australian and international laws, including but not limited to the trademarks, trade names, software, content, design, images, graphics, layout, appearance, layout and look of our Website. We own the copyright which subsists in all creative and literary works that are displayed on the Website.